Three middle age white guys sing Daft Punk

Imagine, it is kinda late on  a Friday night and three middle age white guys sit around a table in a local sports bar. Over the speakers starts to play the now familiar sound of Daft Punks' Get Lucky.  I'll admit not the most appropriate lyrics but a catchy tune.




"Hey I karaoked this the other night", one of the men says and begins to sing the intro. He gets to the chorus.   "No you are butchering it", one of the other men interrupts. "It goes like this."

"She's up all night 'til the sun
I'm up all night to get some
She's up all night for good fun
I'm up all night to get lucky"

Corrected, the two of them belt out the chorus.  At this point, the third man begins vigorously chair dancing.  After about a minute of this, the group notices that the three twenty something women who were sitting at the bar.  Got up quickly and left the building.  I think the term fled might be most accurate. 

Comments