Guest Post: Jobu again

Hello internet peoples.  This is Jobu back at my daddy's keyboard again to tell you about my favorite subject: me.


jobu on shirts
My five favorite things are:
  1. Sleeping
  2. Eating
  3. Snuggling
  4. Playing
  5. Sleeping
Jobucold

Daddy calls me many nicknames:
  1. Fuzz head
  2. Wittle Smush
  3. NO!
  4. DON'T EAT THAT!
  5. WHAT ARE YOU DOING? 
Things I am scared of:
  1. vacuum
  2. washer
  3. dryer
  4. random noises
  5. invisible monsters
I know I can never catch the red dot. I just like chasing it.

I like to pester my daddy all the time to let me out so I can chew on the catnip plants he grows for me.  I even like going out there when it is raining or snowing.

Daddy made  a video about me on the internet where he said mean things.


Bored now.  Jobu out.

Comments