People still go to malls. Who Knew.

So I needed to buy a birthday present. I found what I wanted to buy and the store to get it from. On Friday during lunch I drove out to where I thought the store was.  Couldn't find it and didn't have much time to look because I had to go back from my lunch break. So today armed with google maps and the exact location of the store, I set out.  I arrive at my location and it is just an empty store front. Seriously?  You would think google would be up to date on these things.  Since I was right next to the mall I decided to wander around there and look for something.  I couldn't find a place to park.  The entire lot was filled.  This can't be, I thought. Nobody goes to the mall anymore. I go in and the place is packed with people wall to wall. No special event was going on.  It was just a saturday night. 

Comments