Stupid human brain tricks

So for lunch I was planning to go to my favorite taqueria, El Charro. They have one dollar taco Wednesday.  Their tacos are some of the best in town. You have to get them Mexican style.  That means they only have cilantro, onions, and lime juice on them. The place is maybe a mile from where I work.  I sometimes walk there but it's kinda cold these days.  I planned to drive but when I got outside I decided I didn't want to waste the gas. So I went to a closer Mexican restaurant I could walk to. On the way back I ran into a coworker who wondered why I hadn't gone to El Charro.  I told him I didn't want to waste the gas and we went our separate ways. On the way into the building it suddenly dawned on me.  I saved probably twenty cents worth of gas but the meal at the other restaurant cost five dollars more.  FACE PALM!


Comments