What I am and am not thankful for


I am writing this on Thursday, Thanksgiving night. But since I am some place I have no access to the interwebs I’ll be posting it on Friday. I have a trick up my sleeve where I am going to date it Thursday on blogger. Shhhhh, don’t tell.

So in classic Thanksgiving blog tradition I’ll give you a list of things I am thankful for.

First What I am not thankful for:



What I am thankful for:
The internet: Often infuriating, misleading , and detrimental to society, but it has help me meet many new people, expand my knowledge of the world, and have a career.
Jobu: Annoying, whining, and a pain in my butt, but he is a snugly, purring, play machine that loves his daddy. I think about how boring my home life would be without him. There wouldn’t be fur all over everything I own and I would be able to sleep through the night without being woken up multiple times.
Friends: I spend a lot of time with my friends. We argue politics, argue sports, and tell bad jokes. They do more than just keep me company but they help keep centered. Being me I have wide range of friends, from successful business people to down and out drunks.
Time with my Dad: I am thankful for the time I get to spend with my Dad. I know I don’t take advantage of it enough
Mom: She has been one of the greatest example of love and sacrifice I have ever seen.

Comments

Nathan said…
You aren't thankful for shaky-cam?