Yeah it's over. An Apology and a Promise: please come back

This will be my last post for Nanoblapomo or whatever it is called. I successfully managed to post something every day. I admit most of that content was garbage.  Too many posts consisted of quick throw away content or where just so poorly written as to be incoherent. I couldn't be bothered to proof read most of them. I feel relieved I don't have to force myself to come up with something tomorrow. 

First the apology.  I am sorry for so much sub par content.  I really just wanted to see if I could put my mind to something and actually carry it off.  I did. I've seen my readership drop by half during this month.  I invite you back.

My promise to you is that I will no longer flood this blog with bad content.

I am trying to determine where I want to go with this blog.  I've had people tell me I really need to just write for myself.  That doesn't really work for a blog.  A blog is specifically outward focused.  It is public on the web.   When I write just for myself I do it in a paper notebook that no one will ever ead.

Experts will tell you you focus on one niche  and build an audience around that.  You should write a weight loss blog or talk about android hacks. I am not going to do that.  I am going to write about whatever interests me. If one post doesn't appeal to you maybe the next one will.  So I hope you will stick around and read my little corner of the web. 

Comments