Throwing 2013 away and my 100th post

With past blogs I have posted an end of the year recap on December 31st. Not this time.  To see how my year has been read this post. Things really didn't get much better in the five months since that post.  Obviously, the year has not been devoid of joy or good moments but overall.. blah.  So I am taking last year, crumpling it up into a ball, and tossing it in the garbage.

I posted my first entry on March 6th. This is my 100th published post since reopening this blog.  In celebration I give you my five most popular posts.

#5: The day my wallet got stolen ?
#4: Fried Potatoes scrambled egg thingy
#3: To unfollow or not to unfollow
#2: Food Friday: Special Chilli with insanity peppers 
#1:  Guest Post: Jobu the cat If there is one thing the internet loves, it's cats.

I guess I should post more recipes :)

Have a fun safe New Years Eve.

Comments