My New Years Post

The in thing this New Year is not making resolutions.  I am joining in the moratorium. But this doesn't mean I am just going to let 2014 slide by. I am quite sick of just floating about with no intention.  2013 all life seemed to be on hold and nothing changed for the positive.  I do have hopes and intentions for this coming year.  I am going to lay them out in three questions I will answer on December 31st 2014. How do I feel about 2014? How am I a different person after 2014? What did I accomplish in 2014?  Much of this comes from a self-help/life coaching thing a friend of mine helped me through.

How do I feel about 2014?

  • Content with what happened
  • Glad to have lived it
  • Willing to move onto 2015
  • satisfied with the decisions I made

How am I a different person after 2014?

  • I am fitter and healthier
  • I think more about how my actions affect me and others
  • I follow through on what I plan to do 

What did I accomplish in 2014?

  • I got out of credit card debt
  • I wrote a bunch
  • I will have learned some of a new language

Comments