It's the big 41

This random post brought to you by my confused mind after a nap.

Last year was the big 40. The ol 41 just doesn't seem that important. I was thinking that instead of the new year being when we make resolutions and take stock of our lives we should do it on our birthdays. Make it personal.  It also helps if one of you resolutions is to go to the gym because you won't have all the resolutionites clogging up the machines.

I am really good at making plans and lists.  I have notebooks  filled with lists of the ten things I am going to do over the next year to be healthy, wealthy, and wise.  If I am really motivated I may do what's on the list upwards of two or maybe even three days. Maybe someday.

Six years ago today I was on the French Riviera.


CIMG0086

Nice 2008

Comments