Nanowrimo

NaNoWriMo starts today. As promised I will not be repeating the mistake of participating in it's sister event NaBloPoMo. During National Blog Posting Month people try and make at least one blog post a day.  This led to my posting of several blogs well below the mighty high standard I set. If you don't realize that last sentence is a joke, you must be new to reading my blog.

During NaNoWriMo you are supposed to write 50000 words. That comes to 1666 words a day.  I am sure this year will go exactly as the last four have. I'll write maybe three perhaps four days the entire month and produce, if I really try, somewhere in excess of 1200 words. Mind you, I mean 1200 words for the full month.

You'll notice a graph on the side bar to help you track my failure and shame. So wish me luck. Or better yet, wish me some hard work.

Comments

Liene said…
You're off to a good start. Stay with it!