That was the Week: August 17th through 23rd 2015


Not nearly as exciting as last week. I didn't listen to any senators talk. My week was so boring I looked back at my calendar to try and find anything interesting to talk about. Sorry it is so short. I pretty much worked without accomplishing anything last week. Course if you ask my boss he will tell  you I never accomplish anything :)

There seems to have been a general cease fire in the squirrel war. Though on Thursday I woke up to this:


I think they are plotting their next offensive.  I did open the door and run after them yelling and swinging a brush.


Jobu spent most of the week engaged in his favorite activity:

 This weeks words of wisdom: 

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but few think of changing themselves." Leo Tolstoy

Comments