Paris why do you weep?


I have spent a grand total of five days in my life in Paris. We didn't fall in love. I did fall for some of her many charms and we had a short fling in the spring of 2012.



Over the last day I have written (In my head) a lot about the latest attacks in Paris. Frankly, I have read so many stupid things over the last day that I don't want to add my own stupidity to the cacophony.

So I am just going to leave you with two things. First, I have met a lot of people in my life. They have been from all sorts of different places with all sorts of different backgrounds. Despite all that diversity they have all had much in common. Most people just want to live their lives, fall in love, have a few kids, and be happy once in awhile.


Secondly here are some pictures of that beautiful place who's people have been wounded.








Comments