That was the Week: October 26th through November 1st Sickly sicky was sick #nanowrimo


At the end of the last exciting episode of this is my boring life, we left our intrepid hero sick in bed. Sadly the sickness continued throughout the week.

When I woke up Monday I was already forty minutes late for work. I called into work, rolled back over, and promptly fell asleep.  I awoke at 11:00.  I had built up a little bit of strength and didn't feel very sick. So I decided to do a half day at work. I showered and put on my work clothes.  I walked down to the car and suddenly felt really weak. I was suddenly hit with a wave of exhaustion.  I went back inside, climbed into bed next to the cat, and slept for three more hours.

I felt well enough on Tuesday to go into work. I was still tired and felt kinda week. I wasn't particularly productive but according to my boss I am never productive :)

That day at work really took it out of me and I had to stay home sick again on Wednesday. I slept till eleven in the morning and then took another 3 hour nap in the afternoon.

By the end of the work week it was down to just being a cold. I had a cough, some snot, and still wanted to sleep a lot.

Friday afternoon my work put on its Halloween party, or Fall Frolic. It was fun though I very quickly got tired again.

On Saturday I helped with my apartment complexes Halloween party. The most important thing about it being October 31st wasn't that it was Halloween.  It was Nanowrimo eve. So I spent Saturday evening outlining my novel.

Sunday I got up wrote a thousand words in my novel after setting all my clocks back an hour. I then watched the Bears lose a game they should have won.

Comments