The Thanksgiving Post 2015

We continue one of the two traditions that have developed her on my blog over the last couple of years. On Thanksgiving or there about in time, I post 5 things I am thankful for. The other tradition is posting Michael Buble's Have Yourself a merry little Christmas.  If you have seen any of the other lists you will notice a lot of similar things. Perhaps I should stop posting one every year :)

In no particular order:

My Family: I got to spend a most of Thanksgiving with all my immediate family. I spent time with my parents, my brothers and all the nieces and nephews. I had a blast as did everyone else. I always make resolutions with myself that I am going to spend more time with my family and I always fail to do so .

My Friends: I have a great group of friends who are there when I need them.

My Job: I am thankful that I have a job with a good boss and good coworkers.  I am never to over stressed.

Modern Medicine: I am glad that all I had to do was take a pill for a few days and my back pain cleared up.  This thankfulness also goes toward having good insurance because of my good job.

The Beauty of Nature: This follows on from my wonderful walk in the snow a week ago but I also just have a long history of appreciating the beauty of nature. Being in a place of natural beauty can be like meditation. It is both humbling and centering.

Comments