TWTW: Decemeber 28th 2015 through January 3rd 2016 Happy New Year and Star Wars




Another slow week to ring in 2016.  I had plans on New Years Eve to go out and hang with some of my friends. It seemed to cold and there was no way I would go driving on New Years Eve. I like not being in accidents with drunks. So my options were to walk there and back or to get a ride from one of my friends and then walk back. No way would I get into a car with a friend how had been drinking. I decided to stay in with the my cat.

New Years Day I didn't do much. Watched some bad college football and did  a little shopping.

On Sunday I drove up to Naperville to finally see the Star Wars movie. I liked it but want to see it again until I make up a final opinion. I visited my Dad who is still in the hospital.

Comments