TWTW: February 8th through 14th Gravity Waves and #spaceturtle


A very important announcement was made Thursday. If you aren't into science you might not have paid a lot of attention. LIGO found evidence of gravitational waves. Gravitational waves are evidence of the collision and merging of two black holes. Most importantly it proves Einstein right about the theory of relativity.  This is one of the most important scientific discoveries of the last 100 years.  I can neither confirm or deny that I knew about the announcement a week early. I began to joke around that they hadn't discovered gravity waves but that the giant space turtle that holds up the universe moved. So I started tweeting out #spaceturtle


The weekend was extremely cold.  It snowed on Sunday.  It didn't snow that much and I decided to go  to the gym during a break in the snow.  It started again while I was working out. It still hadn't snowed a whole lot but the roads were horrible. I saw cars sliding all over the place.  I don't know what was up with people trying to drive fast on the slick roads.  I survived but spent the rest of the day at home with Jobu.

Just  a bit of fun:

Comments