TWTW: March 14th to the 20th, I Don't Remember a Thing

I cast my mind back to the past and I try to remember what happened last week. I had Monday off from work. I get a lot of days off and have to use some of them up before the new fiscal year. I did my laundry at the laundromat and some freelance work that day.

I woke up Tuesday feeling very unsettled in my stomach area. I spent a lot of time that day in the bathroom. I called in sick that day and thought I might make it in in the afternoon but I didn't feel up to it and took a 3 hour nap that afternoon.

I worked the rest of the week and finally got some sleep on Saturday.  I had a nice almost 10 hours

Funny gif of the week 


Interesting Video of the Week


Wanderers - a short film by Erik Wernquist from Erik Wernquist on Vimeo.

Comments