TWTW:March 21st Through the 27th Why is everybody sick?


Spring decided to come in this Easter week by making everybody around me sick. It started with one of my coworkers saying that his kids were sick. The next day he said he was feeling bad and would take the afternoon off. he staid the whole day.  That Friday he was out sick. I have friend who owns a bar. He never takes a day off.  He is one of those people who puts in ten to twelve hours a day six days a week.  He got so sick he had to take two whole days off. I had sat next to him for hours.  I washed my hands so many times throughout the week and kept reminding myself not to touch my eyes, nose, etc.

Saturday morning I woke up with a soar throat, a head ache and a cough. I lay in bed trying to get more sleep hoping it would help me get better. The cat jumped on the bed, kneaded my shoulder and lay down next to me for a bit.  He got up and I drifted to sleep.  The cat jumped on the bed against and repeated the process of kneading my shoulder and laying down next me.  After the fifth time this happened I looked at the clock so I could judge how much time past between these waking. Every five minutes he was waking me up. I decided the next time he woke me up I would do something that had never happened the eight years we have lived her. I would close the bedroom door. I got to use the bathroom. When I came back in the room Jobu was curled up in the middle of the bed going to sleep. he just wanted me to get up so he could take his first of many naps.

Movie recommendation:  

Over the weekend I watched The Man From Uncle.  I hadn't heard much about this movie when it came out in 2015. I had heard of the tv show from the 60's. I didn't expect much. I really enjoyed it. The three main characters had a lot of really good chemistry together that made the movie a fun romp. 

Funny Video of the week


Comments