TWTW July 4th MERICA till July 10th Never trust Catherine the Great

Funny Cat Gif of the Week



Wise Person Quote of the Week:

 By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.


― Confucius 

I have been really busy lately so not a lot of time to write. Been spending a lot of time working my second job.  If you have read my series on financial stuff you'll know increasing income can be big part of it. I've also been spending a lot of time playing overwatch and civilization 5. NO I AM NOT PLAYING THAT STUPID PHONE POKI WHATEVER GAME.  Been watching students like zombies wandering around staring at their phones.

Monday here was the fourth of July. I had thought I might go up for the day and visit my parents. I stayed up to like 3 in the morning and didn't wake up till 10:30 am so that didn't happen. The rest of the week was me working or being annoyed at my heart rate monitor. I am planning a post on that problem. I also got annoyed at the Russians and Catherine the Great who sneak attacked my in 1000 BC.. I got her back though.  Attacked her like 2000 years later. Remember that time you sneak attacked me.. yeah well now your entire civilization is destroyed.. Civ 5 reference. 

So the short version is people shouldn't like or obsess over games I don't like.. only like and obsess over what I do :)

Comments