Thanksgiving 2016


During all the food and football today take some time to be thankful.
Generic Thanksgiving gif stolen quilt free from the internet


To keep the tradition alive here are some things I am thankful for.


Giving Thanks: Being able to give thanks is something to be thankful for. Not only does it mean there are good things in our lives, but thanksgiving itself has positive impacts. It improves both physical and mental health, and has a bunch of other positive benefits. I have been meaning to start a daily habit of being thankful but haven't gotten around  to it. Each night I would think of five things that I am thankful for.

Mom: I think she has deservedly made this list every year. I don't know what more I can say about her. She's one of the strongest, most loving, and dedicated people in the world.

God in control: I am very thankful that God is ultimately in control. This is a great source of hope.

Comments