Goodbye 2016.. Hello 2017


As like always I am giving you my top viewed posts of the year. Something really weird happened with my stats this year. You notice that 4 of the top posts were music Mondays. Also the number one is a post that is literally just a picture. My most popular posts all have like 4 to 5 times the normal number of views. My only guess is that these posts got shared by someone somewhere else like facebook. I am thankful for the views. I have no idea why the singing cats made this list.

  1. TWTW: June 6th through June 12th All I Got is a gif of a Cat scared by a Bear
  2. Music Monday: Bruce Springsteen - Long Walk Home
  3. Music Monday: Skrux - Our Fragment (ft. Missio)
  4. Music Monday: Navii - J'écoute du Miles Davis
  5. Music Monday: Space Cats - Magic Fly



So what actually happened in my personal life? Not really a whole lot.  The cat and I are both a year older.  Despite the time it takes the earth the circle the sun becoming a sentient creature and hunting down celebrities (someone reading this in the future will have no idea what I am mocking here) everybody I loved survived. I carved out a good hunk of my debt. I had originally planned to have all my debt paid off by the end of the year but that didn't happen. Mostly because of my lack of willpower. For most of the year I kept up a fairly regular workout routine. I was going to look at my big calendar on the wall since I mark each day I run or go to the gym, but I've already too 2016 down and replaced it with 2017. I haven't done much in the last couple of month because of (insert excuses) :) For a couple of months I didn't really have a car because of the airbag recall problems. That got a little frustrating but I survived. Maybe all the positive vibes are just leftover from the CUBS WINNING THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This positive outlook continues into 2017. I just feel it's going to be a good year. I may consider this fateful words someday :) The initial focus of 2017 will be with finishing to pay off my debt. This should be finished by my birthday.. YEAH.  After that my self help project is going to concentrate on my health. I am old after all. Also the second half of the year will be deciding what is the next big thing in my life and beginning to work toward that. I knew I had to get out of debt first.

Comments

Liene said…
Go Cubbies! Oh, and happy New Year...
wonky73 said…
Happy New Year to you.