TWTW June 12th through the 18th: Overwatch Ranking is Borked

Jobu decided to use one of his mousies as a pillow. Yep, he is resting his head on it. You can see the little tail and a bit of the mousy.


Video game stuff you won't care about:

For the last year or so I have been playing a bunch of a game called Overwatch.  I'm not very good at it, which is kinda sad since I used to be really good at this kind of game. I guess that is part of the price you pay when you become a mature productive adult( get old and slow).  There are several different ways you can play the game. Competitive mode ranks you against other players. You can see where you fit in with other players. Only it seems to me to be broken. The mode has seasons like in a sports league. At the start of each season, you have to do ten placement matches that are intended to put you against the proper opponents. Each season the game has lowered my skill rating. I started out in the middle at gold and have slowly fallen off until I am in the horrible scrub league of low bronze. 

Comments