TWTW October 9th through the 15thThe Pond Comes Back And So Do The Ducks


I think it was Sunday of last week, but I am not sure of the actual day, it rained. It rained some more. It poured down for hours. During a lull in the rain, I went for a short walk.  The pond was filled back up after a couple of months of being dry.

The very next day I went for a walk. The pond was packed from edge to edge with ducks. The picture above is from a few days later. There were about three times the ducks you see in that picture above. The Odd thing was they were almost all boy ducks. It was like a tech convention. I don't know where they had been hanging out. I had hardly seen a duck since the pond dried up. Suddenly a billion ducks. I don't know if they have some sort of super duck communication device or what.

Comments