My 500th Post!!!!




This momentous occasion almost passed by without notice. About 30 posts ago I looked at the count and saw that 500 was closing in. Then just the other day I looked at my blogger dashboard and saw  
I was glad I caught it before it just went by as another Music Monday. I thought about making my half written and incoherent look back at 2017 as my 500th post, but I am not sure that will ever see the light of the internet. 

As I said in my 400th post, I am pretty sure this is the longest I've kept up doing something in my life. Now I  have done it for another 100. In fact, early this year will be the 5 year anniversary of this version of my blog. Unless you subtract the 6 month hiatus I took in 2014, but I don't know if you subtract those.  

I am not going to announce any grand plans for the future of this blog. I just hope to keep writing.  

I do want to add a note. In a year, 2017, in which I didn't really write anything interesting the reader numbers on this blog went up significantly.  Maybe that's the secret to successful blogging. Don't make quality content just post on the exact same days every week.  

Comments