TWTW June 4th through the 10th: I Yell FUDGE Into The Night And A Dog Gets Huffy

Some night I woke up and I lay there in the dark thinking about things when I realized that I was only 5 years away from being 50 years old. I looked up at the ceiling and yelled out FUDGE.  Only I didn't say "Fudge." I said THE word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the "F-dash-dash-dash" word! How did this happen? How did I get this old?  Then I rolled back over and fell asleep.

Over the weekend I went and made dogs happy again. My Mom's dog, pictured above in all his glory, likes to sleep in the bed with me when I am home. Late Saturday night I was sitting on the couch and Bud decided he was ready for bed. I flopped down beside me and gave a big sigh. He then dropped to the floor and thumped to the ground with an annoyed look on his face. When I finally told him let's go to bed. He got all waggy and bounced into the bedroom.

Comments