TWTW September 24th through the 30th: I Get A Cold And Sleep Though A Saturday


It started with a slight sore throat on the left side of my neck. It went to the center fo my neck and then to the right side. The virus decided then to travel upward to my nose. Over an evening my left nostril closed up. Then it opened up and the right one closed.  That's when the cough started.

The virus traipsing about my upper body took all week. About three days into the cold I started taking NyQuil to help me sleep. NyQuil is very effective with me. It knocks me out. I sleep the sleep of the dead and I have a hard time waking up in the morning. Friday night I still felt pretty bad and decided to have an early night.  I downed the NyQuil and went to bed. I slept. I woke up about 8 am and fed the cat. I went back to bed.  I would wake up and roll right back over and fall asleep.  Jobu gave up trying to wake me up.  I finally staggered from my bed afternoon. I had slept for over 12 hours.  I woke up a bit had some coffee and went for a walk. There was an emergency situation. We were out of cat treats. So I went to the store and bought some. About 2 I lay down for a bit  just to relax.  SNOOORE.  I fell asleep for another two hours. I barely had a Saturday. But I was sick so don't judge.

Comments