TWTW November 26th through December 2nd: I Find The End Of The Rainbow And A Package Never Arrives

These weekly posts that are supposed to go out on Tuesday keep getting later.  I have such a busy and exciting life.
Not the rainbow I saw

Saturday it was really warm for November, 60 but stormy. I went for a walk. During the middle of my walk it started pouring down big drops of really cold rain. I pulled my hood over my head and trudged through. Despite the pouring rain the sun shined down.  I started looking around for the rainbow. Then I found it. Not far away in the sky.  It started in front fo a tree about 20 feet from me and then curled around to end about 4 feet in front of me. I had found the end of the rainbow. I looked but I couldn't find the pot of gold.

Sunday morning I got a text that a package I had ordered from amazon was out for delivery. I would get it that day.  I checked the tracking and they had a cool map. You could see where the truck was and how many packages before mine came.  Next time I checked it said my package was almost here. I was the next step. The map showed the. truck literally 40 feet from my door.

About 45 minutes later I realized my package hand't come. I checked the front door, nope. I checked the mailbox, nope.  The tracker no longer had the map but still said out for delivery arriving today. Three hours later and still non package.  The tracker still said out for delivery.  Late that night I checked again and it said, "We are sorry your package was not delivered on time. We are working on the problem."  I assume they forgot to put it on the truck.

It came the next day.

Comments